Monday, February 10, 2014

I think DMV hates me

It seems to be almost a perennial problem for me and my dad of late.   For the third time in less than a year, DMV has sent out a postcard requesting verification of insurance coverage. 

Both me and my dad have spent considerable time going back and forth with our insurance carriers and DMV to make sure the insurance company does their damn job and verify the coverage.  On one occasion the registration on our vehicles was almost suspended and it took many hours on the phone to get it all ironed out.

I just did the update on their website, and now it's the insurance company's turn.   Since it was for my dad's truck, I called him and let him know what was up so he can contact them in the morning, as he is currently en-route back to Indiana for another load to go to Twin Falls.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get outta bed...unless you have to work of course.

On a lighter note, the weather here is starting to warm up some.  Mid-70s by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment