Sunday, September 15, 2019

The 'Storm Area 51' mess

Over the last few weeks, the entire nonsense of the desire of individuals that want to do a foolish ground assault against a remote secure military installation on the sketchy belief that proof of extraterrestrial life exists has risen to a near-crescendo both locally and internationally. 
(I won't post any links to it as it is easily looked for in a Google or Bing search)

Suffice to say, I and the company I work for as a second job will be involved in this up to our eyebrows.  For more details on this, I have provided a link to a podcast where my boss discusses some of the tasks and preparations that are being done for this event.  You can access it from here.

I'll be working the assignment at the Alien Research Center in Hiko this coming Friday and Saturday, and will post pics I take after I come back into town and recover a bit. Posting from the area will not be possible due to the scarcity of bandwidth and cell service in general, which is common in this area.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment