Wednesday, February 14, 2024

OK where do I start?

 Lots of places:

1. Lost my oldest brother and his wife to not so certain causes.  We haven't heard anything from them in awhile, so contacted the sheriff's office, they go do a welfare check, and find them deceased...and they've been that way about 4-6 weeks at least from the condition of the bodies.  No clear cause as to why, no obvious signs of foul play, so likely fentanyl OD is the cause.  My brother and his wife were messed up with that stuff for a time, and maybe it came back to hit them once too many.

2.  Since we haven't had a chance to go down to my dad's place to check on things after the sheriff and coroner had been there (due to illnesses and other issues)  my sister, my good buddy, and I went down there couple of weeks ago to check things out and make sure things are secured.

They weren't.

It looked like a tornado hit.  Lot of stuff missing.  Still hurts to discuss...so will get back to that.

3.  The gov job didn't pan out as with my dad's downturn and other changes it didn't feel comfortable for me to continue down that path.

4.  Been really sick this past week with stomach bug, getting little better but my gut's still doing flip-flops.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment