Friday, November 15, 2013

2 AM random thoughts

I just love my schedule sometimes.  It gives me the freedom to do what I need done, and also lets me go out and hit the Strip in the middle of the night to watch all the tourists go ooh and ahh at the sights, while in their midst the homeless and downtrodden try to get some sleep or beg for the leftover pocket change those same tourists might possess after dumping their savings into the slots or leaving it on the table after being foolish to bet on 00 or on the Don't Pass bar.

Other times, I just kick back, tune to DirecTV channel 884 and do some reading until the melodious sounds of new age lull me back to sleep until I wake up after daybreak, ready for another fun experience.

Meanwhile I definitely gotta get together and keep packing as I figure the house will be gone by beginning of February.  Still hoping to get a decent apartment on the south side.

No comments:

Post a Comment