Monday, November 3, 2014

New month, hopefully better things to come

This past month has been an exhausting one for me, both physically and even more so mentally.  With the house finally sold, things went to hell in a handbasket with my sister and she had to get herself and her family somewhere else to live, and I had to bear the brunt of her abrasive and outright abusive behavior towards me due to the stress of the situation.

This had finally reached my limit, and I have decided that I was not going to go out of my way to help her any more, and my dad had reached the same conclusion after decades of having to bail her ass out.  So with any luck, I won't have to be bothered with her for at least the rest of this month and hopefully through the end of the year.

Meanwhile, I am trying to get my body accustomed to the cooler weather which is approaching, and hoping that it won't be too chilly a winter here in these parts.  Hopefully I will be able to post more this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment