Saturday, August 6, 2016

Weekend musings

I went over to Pearson's testing center this morning and took the written test for EMT.  I am somewhat disturbed that it ended after I had only completed about 65-70 questions.  Since the national registry uses adaptive testing, this can either I did really good or did really bad.  I won't know for sure until I see the results on their site next week.  So am keeping fingers crossed.

To help keep my mind off of things, I went over and saw Star Trek Beyond at the theater, and overall it was a decent escapist flick to fill time on a Saturday.

Now for some other things, the issue I had noticed last week at Sense of Event's blog has also seemed to have hit others who use Blogger.com, namely The Silicon Graybeard's page.  Someone in Russia is definitely interested in what we all have to say, or something else a little more nefarious could be in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment