Sunday, March 11, 2018

Getting somewhat settled in

Been a lot of craziness these past weeks, but on the brighter side am pretty much settled in to my new home.  Am thankful that it is a decent neighborhood around here on this side of the street.  There are some dodgy areas as there would be in any big city, but not having to worry too much about that.

One thing I am thankful for is that the house has gas heat, stove, water heater, and dryer, so my electric bill won't be too outrageous.  Gas rates here are very reasonable and I don't expect my monthly bill to be too much out of line, especially now that spring weather is coming.

I expect to get things tidied up in the next few months, depending on how my work schedules are, and I am looking forward to some peace and quiet for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment