Thursday, October 22, 2015

Being sick sucks

...and not in a good way.

I have spent the last 2 weeks dealing with a really nasty plague, which for a while almost decided to turn into pneumonia.  This week I managed to shake loose most of it except for a occasional coughing fit (which is normal when am coming off the flu), and also wound up being about 15-20 lbs lighter due to my having almost no appetite for those two weeks.

On the brighter side, my dad has been hired by Indiana Transport and is getting ready to head out of here.  So I finally get to have some solitude back after over 4 months of having him as a houseguest.  Honestly, I do love my dad, but having him around can get tiring after awhile. :-)

Now I get to be busy on my days off getting laundry done and changing the bed (having spent most of the last 2 weeks in it, it definitely needs changing!), and getting other sundry tasks done so I can be back at work and be more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment