Monday, January 13, 2014

Moving day is approaching

Due to some unforeseen circumstances which have recently occurred within my family, I had to take it upon myself to find a new place to call home.

I have found a nice little apartment on the south end of town (way south!) but it is slightly closer to my work and is in a decent neighborhood.  The amenities are great and the surroundings appear to be less of a free-fire, Baghdad-esque atmosphere which I have had to endure of late.

The only fly in the ointment would be having to choose between having Internet service or DirecTV, as I am not sure if they have it wired for both.  Although the building has a dish on the roof and it appears to be running into a SWM-16 or SWM-32 multi-switch to serve the units, I won't know until move-in whether or not it has both types going into my unit or if I have to choose.

Right now I have decided that Internet access should be paramount, and if I manage to keep my TV as well it will be icing on the cake.

Once I get situated I will post updates and let you all know the outcome.  Until then, stay safe, keep your powder dry, and keep living life to the fullest.


No comments:

Post a Comment