Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back up and running

Well, the phone guy finally made it out here, and it was a simple fix to repair the short in the jack which was causing the issue.  And now I am blazing away at almost the same speeds I was enjoying with cable, for only 2/3 the cost. 

Been busy with work stuff, also went out to the property across the river with my dad and a rented skid-steer loaded to clear some of the brush.  Was 'interesting' in a maddening kind of way.

Tomorrow my department and the helpdesk are having a pot-luck and I am contributing my pork stir-fry to the occasion.

Hopefully things will get on an even keel and I can start putting together a schedule of doing things and getting into a routine here at the new place.

More later...peace out y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment