Thursday, May 11, 2017

Been away from here too long

Sorry for the decided lack of posts over the last few months, but I've had a lot of stuff to plow through.

For starters, I am about finished up with doing the Advanced EMT course being taught at Guardian, with the psychomotor testing happening in less than 2 weeks.  It's pretty much a review of the same things covered during the original EMT course, with the added provisions of IV therapy, pharmacology, and how to use those as part of your treatment regimen.

In addition, I have had to deal with some family issues that are still not quite fully resolved yet, but am hopeful I can conclude those soon.

Finally, after hearing about the benefits of using the new messaging service Gab from Peter at Bayou Renaissance Man blog, I decided to sign up since it doesn't restrict what you want to say, unlike Twitter.  You can follow me at @desertratNV for any wild things I decide to throw out there.

Hopefully more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment